Re: include/ merge

The logs indicate that it was indeed a merge glitch - you took the
entries out, the merge script put them right back in.  Sigh.

> My latest fix was to trim off the old entries.  Since binutils specific
> changes were missing prior to 2004, the ChangeLog was inaccurate and
> had no pointer to ChangeLog-9103.
>
> Like I said, if it makes your life easier, I'll reassemble the two
> pieces of ChangeLog.

Probably better to split the gcc side, if you're up to that.  Consider
it pre-approved.  I'll deal with our internal repository separately
after that.

I don't care which way it gets fixed, as long as each gcc entry shows
up in the src entry.