windres borland compatibility patch

Hi,

I hacked up a little patch that parses the byte-blob format that Borland
resource files use.  With it, I was able to compile the resource file of
an application I am porting.  The form is like this:

ICON1 ICON
{
 'AE 09 08 64 ...

basically a string of hexadecimal bytes.  I saw it used in the icon,
cursor, and bitmap types, but it's possible that it is used in other
types.

All the patch does is parse this into an internal structure, and then
write out a temp file which is then passed to the other windres
functions like a normal filename was included.  This works fine for me,
but if anyone has a more elegant approach, I'm all ears.

applies against cvs.

--
Ryan Underwood, <nemesis@icequake.net>