Re: Re: Re: Re: Does -gc-section (garbage collection) works only with static linking ?

>   No apology is needed!

Hello Dave,Nick

I, Valery Pykhtin, apologize for that I've already got the message about
Alan about this optimization is on (since april 2004)still asked questions
to Nick.

I'm sorry that I've disturbed you and get you off your work, because instead
of answering to my stupid questions (containing a lot of grammatic mistakes)
you can spend this brilliant time for example to enhance the same
garbage-collection algorithm.

SORRY, SORRY, SORRY !!!

Best, kindest regards to you,
Valery