Re: bison problem

--- Paul Hilfinger <hilfingr@EECS.Berkeley.EDU> wrote:

> Daniel & Kelley,
>
> Oh dear.  I went and changed the GDB Makefile.in, assuming that was
> intended, so that it conforms to Kelley's patch.  Sorry.  My bad.
>
> Paul Hilfinger

A grep search shows that GCC has no need for either the old or new
ylwrap. So which version is chosen for src/ is immaterial to me.

If anyone wishes to make sure that everything within src/ works with
the new-style ylwrap ("new-style" apparently being 1998, when ylwrap's
command order changed) and re-upgrade the toplevel in both trees then
please feel free.  Though it may be a nice cleanup, as I don't even
have write access to src/, I clearly won't be the one doing it.

BTW, DJ to prevent this from happening again, would it be possible to
just delete ylwrap from GCC's?but not from src's?toplevel directory as
it is not used anywhere within GCC.

KC