RE: C++filt grief.

  Ah.  Superfluous underscore at the start of the symbol.  Either manually
removing it or using --strip-underscores works.  Sorry for the noise.

  Although come to think of it, shouldn't c++filt be a bit smarter about
this situation?  If you compile something with gcc and dump the symbols with
nm, shouldn't what you get be suitable for feeding into c++filt without
further processing?

    cheers,
      DaveK