RE: [OT] RE: Broken SH2a patches

> can descend
> > >

> > >   Homo Sapiens descended from apes, but we no longer have tails!
> >
> > Apes don't have tails.
> >

> Ok, Ok.  Let me re-word that:
>
> Homo Sapiens descended from apes, which descended from
> monkeys, but we no longer have tails!
>
> Is that better?
>
> The point that things that are inherited can also be not-inherited
> remains valid.

I suppose that if we tried to represent this in C++ classes we would still
end up with a vestigial tail - much like Homo Sapiens.

My original point was that non-inheritance is not allowed in this case. It
would rather defeat the object. Much like paleontologists, when a processor
is unearthed with fuzzy parentage we can invent a missing link. One day we
may even find one of them!

Andrew