Re: PATCH: Print out bits of SOM headers

Nick Clifton wrote:
Hi Mark,

2004-11-08 Mark Mitchell <mark@codesourcery.com>

    * som.c (som_bfd_print_private_bfd_data): New function.
    (som_object_setup): Save the auxiliary header.  Don't assume that
    zero is an invalid entry point for a shared library.
    (som_object_p): Allocate the auxiliary header on the heap.

Could you make a couple of tidy-ups to the patch first please ?

I've made the changes you requested, with one exception.

+       auxhdr = &exec_header->som_auxhdr;
+       if (auxhdr->mandatory)
+     fprintf (f, "mandatory ");

For paranoia purposes I would suggest that you check for a NULL auxhdr before using it, in case the som_exec_auxhdr structure is corrupt.

I did not make this change. Note the "&" above; auxhdr is a subobject of (*exec_header). It cannot be NULL.

Patch committed; thanks.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC