Seeking binutils-041119

G'day,

   Apologies for interrupting the workflow, but a quick pointer would
help immensely.

   Needing to grab binutils-041119, to patch in Klaus Rudolph's _very_
useful improvements to avr-as, I find that this revision has slipped off
the tarball radar. After checking binutils HEAD out of cvs, to check the
list of tags, I'm going dizzy trying to correlate the list with
"binutils-041119"

Is there some way to grab binutils-041119, at this juncture?

Erik