Re: RFA: Other MIPS testsuite updates

[Trying this again with the patch compressed.]

This patch fixes all the remaining spurious testsuite failures for
cross-tools targeted at:
	mips-linux
	mipsel-linux
	mips64-linux
	mips64el-linux

And for:
	mips-elf
	mipsel-elf
with the exception of the -shared tests mentioned in my earlier message
today.

I tried to cover these too:
	mips-sgi-irix5
	mips-sgi-irix6
but the testsuite is just in too bad shape for me to want to deal with it.
For instance all the gas dli tests fail.

I loosened the regexes in the multi-got-1 test substantially, in the hope
that it won't need so much love and attention in the future.  It's a useful
test, but it never seems to stay passing for long.  That's why the patch is
so big.

OK?

--
Daniel Jacobowitz