Re: Proposed patch to objectcopy.c

Hi Daniel,

Please let me know what you think.

This is just to let you know that I have not forgotten about this patch but I am going to wait until after the 2.16 branch has been taken to review it. I think that a new feature like this, which has the potential to introduce sublte new bugs, should wait until after the branch. That way there will be lots of time to test it before releasing it to the public at large.

Cheers
  Nick