building a n32 toolchain?

Hi,

I've been trying to build a binutils 2.15 capable of ABI=n32 for a while
now.  Does anyone know a tuple that will provide this?  I tried
mips64-linux-elf which seems to set the proper flags in the gas
configure script, but bfd doesn't play well with that (gas ends up not
being able to generate an output file since the n32 is default and bfd
still isn't built supporting it).

This isn't for linux, it's for an embedded mips3 application where n32
makes the most sense.

thanks,

--
Ryan Underwood, <nemesis@icequake.net>