Re: elf32-arm.c corrections

Hi Peter,

Ok, sorry, don't know how the procedure is, who than?

Richard Earnshaw is the primary maintainer for the ARM port of the binutils project. If you ping him and send a link to the patch I am sure that he will review it. If you have any problems though you can also ping me and I will review it.

Cheers
  Nick