Re: [COMMIT] Deal with ProPolice on OpenBSD for ld-srec tests

Mark Kettenis dixit:

>ProPolice causes undefined reference to __guard and
>__stack_smash_handler which are normally satisfied by libc.a or ld.so.

Can you check the __SSP__ preprocessor symbol etoh@ added
at least to the standalone propolice patch, too? Quite some
other (BSD and GNU) operating systems are using ProPolice
as well.

//mirabile
--
> Hi, does anyone sell openbsd stickers by themselves and not packaged
> with other products?
No, the only way I've seen them sold is for $40 with a free OpenBSD CD.
	-- Haroon Khalid and Steve Shockley in gmane.os.openbsd.misc