Re: Problems building binutils cvs trunk on i686-pc-mingw32

Christian Joensson wrote:

>  section mapping'.ss reference to nonexistent node `mmo
>  a New Hash Table Type'.ference to nonexistent node `Deriving
> makeinfo: Removing output file `../../../src/bfd/doc/bfd.info' due to
> errors; use --force to preserve.

The nature of this error (the fact that it wraps like that) seems to
indicate that you have stray CRs (dos line endings) in your sources.
You should probably use a binary mount and/or make sure to use Cygwin's
tar (as opposed to something like winzip) so that you don't get CRLF
line endings.  I don't know about the other errors.

Brian