Re: [RFC] New opcodes port: Morpho ms1

Hi Dave,

On behalf of Red Hat I would like to commit the opcodes port for the Morpho ms1. Attached is the patch minus the CGEN-generated sources which I can make available should anyone wish to see them first.

This patch is approved provided that:

a). You create a set of suitable ChangeLog entries to accompany the changes. (Really these should have been included with the patch submission).

b). You have checked in the cgen/cpu/ms1.* files.

c). You then generate the opcodes/ms1* files and check these in as well.

ie please only check in this patch when it will not prevent a toolchain configured with --enable-targets=all from configuring and building properly. In fact please check that this works before you commit your patch.

Cheers
  Nick