Re: v850-unknown-elf-objdump, can't disassemble for architecture unknown

Hi,

here's the bzip2'ed ELF file i've generated with the GreenHills tool chain.

The line in the Makefile that links the ELF file is this below.  The whole
Makefile is distributed over several files and also relies on a certain source
directory structure and involves other tools i can't send here.

$(F_ELF2): $(OBJ_C) $(OBJ_A)
	$(LD) -T$(F_LCF) \
	-map=$(F_MAP) \
	-callgraph=$(F_CALLGRAPH) \
	-nokeepmap \
	-sda \
	-a \
	-Mnx \
	-r \
	-Y UL,$(GPATH)\v850e \
	$(GPATH)\v850e\crt0.o \
	-lmulti \
	-lnoflt \
	-lansi \
	-lind \
	-lsys \
	-lstartup \
	-larch \
	-o $@ \
	$^

For compiling i use:

TCFLAGS	:=	-delete \
			-slashcomment \
			-Ospace \
			-no_prepare_dispose \
			-callt \
			-r20has255 \
			-r21has65535 \
			-fnone \
			-notda \
			-cpu=v850e \
			-registermode=32 \
			-G \
			-g \
			-c2000 \
			-map \
			-list \
			-passsource \
			-lnk=Qn \
			-dual_debug

I don't think "-cpu=v850e" is a problem.  At the moment i use tool version
3.5.1 on an V850E core.  But i also had the same message as a warning
message a normal V850 with an ELF file generated with tool version 1.8.9.

I'll look up the exact command that brought up this message tomorrow in the
office.  I'm pretty sure it did not involve disassembling.

Best regards,
Torsten.