Patch for Haiku OS.

Hi Folks,

Before you look at this patch - please be kind - its the first time I
have done anything like this!  If I have done something wrong please
point it out and I will try and correct it.

This patch should allow binutils-2.15 to allow targets of
ix86-pc-haiku, powerpc-pc-haiku and sparc-pc-haiku to be compiled.
PowerPC and SPARC should be plain elf32's, and ix86 should be the same
as the later versions of BeOS (R4-5) and use elf_i386_be.  There is
already an existing powerpc-pc-beos but this uses pe or coff,  the
PowerPC port of Haiku isn't interested in retaining backward
compatibility so we will be using elf as the ix86 version does.  SPARC
is new and I have put it in as someone asked for this.

For people who don't know what Haiku is, is an open source rewrite of
Be Inc's BeOS.  More information on this project can be found at
http://www.haiku-os.org/.

--
Thanks,

Andrew McCall