Re: Blackfin patch: Clean up bfin_relocate_section

Bernd Schmidt wrote:
This patch cleans up bfin_relocate_section - the BFD documentation suggests that it shouldn't be calling the howto's special_function, and cleaning that up solved some problems I was having with some upcoming assembler modifications.

I'm working on this port at Analog Devices together with Jie Zhang. Can I add myself to the MAINTAINERS file? In the meantime, could someone approve the patch please?

	* elf32-bfin.c (bfin_howto_table): Set src_mask to 0 for all relocs.
	(bfin_imm16_reloc): Always add in the addend.  Don't fetch existing
	contents from section.
	(bfin_relocate_section): Rework so as to not call special_functions.
	Handle the relocation stack here.  Treat pcrel24 relocs specially.

Bernd: It looks OK for me. I'll apply it for you.

Nick: I'll be very glad to co-maintain bfin port of binutils with Bernd. Could you please approve?

Thanks,
Jie