Re: [RFA/hpux] Implement file_matches_executable_p

> Yes; more generally (a) you can define the relevant method directly to
> the generic function, no need to wrap it, and (b) might as well call it
> from every currently stubbed out implementation of this function and
> get them all at once.

The attached patch should be better. The only part I wasn't sure about
is regarding the stubbed out implementations. How to I find them?

2005-11-16  Joel Brobecker  <brobecker@adacore.com>

        * corefile.c (generic_core_file_matches_executable_p): New function.
        * libbfd.h (generic_core_file_matches_executable_p): Add declaration.
        * hpux-core.c: ANSIfy function declarations and prototypes.
        (thread_section_p): Add comment.
        (hpux_core_core_file_matches_executable_p): Delete.
        (hpux_core_vec): Change the matches_executable_p method to
        use generic_core_file_matches_executable_p.

OK to apply?

Thanks,
--
Joel