Re: [patch] Arm mapping symbols

Hi Paul,

It would be helpful if you could extend the
gas/testsuite/gas/arm/mapping.[sd] files to cover these extra symbols,
so that we can be sure that the assembler and disassembler continue to
support them.
Binutils does not know or need to know what they actually mean.

Well, it does need to know that they are "special" even if it does not have to know why they are special.

I've added a new test (attached) to check that these symbols are recognised as special symbols.

Thanks for doing this.

Cheers
  Nick