Re: PE+ and new COFF format for x86_64 target for XP64 and Vista binaries

On Thu, Sep 07, 2006 at 03:40:14PM +0200, Kai Tietz wrote:
> Ok, the copyright paper is on the way to FSF.
> Additionally I added the ChangeLog entries. Also the testcases of
> binutils, gas, and ld are extended for supporting the new target.
> Most testcases work proper, just there seems to be a problem with the weak
> alias test. It fails for some reason I didn't got it.
> Also the align test case seems to work for this new target (for pe target
> it was defined as xfail ...).

There are no need to include patches for Makefile.in and configure.
They are generated files. Please use the correct format for ChangeLog
entries and put all ChangeLog entries in the beginning. You can take
a look at existing ChangeLog entries to see how they are written.

Other people will have more comments. BTW, have you posted it to
cygwin and mingw mailing lists?

H.J.