re: Re: [patch] add target Score to Binutils

Hi Nick,
I had done the whole process of copyright assignment with the FSF.
Please see the letter Jonas(copyright-clerk@fsf.org) mailed to me.

binutils-owner@sourceware.org wrote on 2006-09-11 22:44:36:
> Hi Ligang,
> > Here is a patch to add target Score to GNU Binutils.
> Before we can consider accepting your patch, we need to have a copyright

> assignment on file with the FSF.  I am attaching the email form that
> needs to be filled out that will start this process running.
> Cheers
>    Nick

----- 2006-09-12 10:28 -----

"Jonas Jacobson via RT" <copyright-clerk@fsf.org>
2006-07-08 05:22

copyright-clerk@fsf.org

收件人
ligang@sunnorth.com.cn
抄送

主题
[gnu.org #287659] Mei Li-Gang

Hello Li-Gang,

Your assignment/disclaimer process with the FSF is currently complete;
please find attached a pdf* copy of the signed form.

Please remember to let us know when your employment status changes, as
this may effect your assignment status.

Thank you for your contribution!

All the best,

Jonas Jacobson
Copyright Administrator

Free Software Foundation
51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor
Boston, MA 02110
Phone +1-617-542-5942
Fax +1-617-542-2652
* A paper copy is available upon request.

cc - maintainer
INFORMATION FOR THE MAINTAINER(S)

Please inform the rest of the Binutils maintainership that Li-Gang may
contribute to the program.