Re: Porting binutils to mips r5900 (ie Playstation2 EE cpu)

The big instructions that the processor is lacking is ll/sc. You'll
also need to figure out how to keep the testsuite running
successfully and a lot of the r5900 instructions match other
instructions.

It seems nothing has been done yet on the testsuite. I will make sure it still runs successfully.

Otherwise it's fairly straightforward.

Thanks for your help. I think I got all the elements I needed to do the job ;)

I will post back once I have something running.

Julien