Re: Resolve symbols for object files in link script

"Tzu-Chien Chiu" <tzuchien.chiu@gmail.com> writes:

> It seems to me that the order LD resolves symbols is:
>
> (1) the object files listed in the command line
> (2) the object files listed in the link script

Actually the object files listed in the link script are opened at the
point at which the link script appears in the command line.  And you
can have more than one linker script listing files to open, although
you can only have one SECTIONS command.  I'm not sure how much that
helps in your case, just thought I give the correct answer.

Ian