Re: handle <local-source-name> in demangler

On 09/11/2006, at 7:13 PM, Mark Mitchell wrote:

I think it would be courteous of you to invest in the GAS work, even
though Mach-O can't take advantage of the feature, just as others have
done work to help Darwin, even though they don't necessarily use it. I
would think that the GAS work would be a small fraction of the total
effort required for C++ IMA and doing this work would demonstrate your
willingness to help users on other systems.

I see the conversation has degenerated into aspersions of my character and motives.

You can consider my offer to make IMA use the new GAS feature if available to be withdrawn.

I guess there is no point in continuing this part of the discussion.