Re: missing linker symbols w/ binutils-2.17

Hi John,

Thank you for making the time to investigate my problem I have rebuilt with the 12/06 snapshot of binutils and do not see any difference - the problem is still there.

Hmm, very strange.

So I will work on creating a subset of my code to demonstrate the problem. Assuming I get there... how should I I send/submit it? Attached tarball

Yes please, compressed if possible. Plus please try to provide as much information as you can about the environment where you encountered this bug. Since I could not reproduce the problem on my own machine, there may be something significant in the differences between our two build environments. (You do not have the ENABLE_LINKER_BUGS environment variable set do you ? :-)

Cheers
  Nick