Re: PowerPc extended instruction

On 12/21/06, kanishk rastogi <kanishk.85@gmail.com> wrote:
sir,
i have cross compiled gcc on my x86_64 pc for Powerpc.
on compiling my assembly program it gives error for some instructions
like mftbu,mftb....
I checked for these on net and found that these are some extended
instructions for powerPC.
sorry these instructions are  have been added to PowerPC, but are not
in POWER family.
What do i need to do so that the assembler
understands the instuction.
thanks in advance .
i configures bin utils with
--target=powerpc-elf

--
Everybody is made for some purpose. Find yours.

--
Everybody is made for some purpose. Find yours.