Re: Updating top-level autoconf to 2.59

Daniel,

Is there anything holding us up from using your patch to move the
top-level autoconf to 2.59?  My builds with this patch worked (on GCC
and binutils) but I have since removed the patch from my local tree
because I kept having to fix up configure after any other top-level
configure changes were made because I would get conflicts in my
configure file when updating.

Once autoconf is updated I can go hunting for someone to do what
I really want done, update libtool.  :-)

Steve Ellcey
sje@cup.hp.com