Re: PATCH: PR binutils/3631: bfd/archive64.c is compiled unconditionally even for 32-bit targets

Hi H.J.

I was looking at this patch too, but Alan beat me to it. :-)

Anyway I did notice one other small point - since bfd_lib is no longer defined or substituted by configure.in there appears to be no point for this line in Makefile.am:

BFD_LIBS = @bfd_libs@

In fact as far as I could see BFD_LIB have never been used in the Makefile.in anyway, so deleting this line will do no harm.

Cheers
  Nick