Dwarf line output from readelf -wl

Hi.

I have used readelf quite a bit, and on several occasions found that I would
like an output of the mapping between addresses and source locations
from .debug_line
in an objectfile..
Invoking readelf with the -wl option, I am only able to see the
opcodes passed to the DWARF
state machine and not the address<->source location mapping.

Is this intentional?
Would it be better to replace the current output from -wl with the
address<->source mapping?
Could a new option be added to serve this purpose?

Torleif Sandnes