Re: Final(?) patch to update libtool in GCC and src trees

On 4/10/07, Steve Ellcey <sje@cup.hp.com> wrote:

Here is what I hope is the final patch to update libtool in the GCC and src trees. I tested this on HPPA HP-UX, IA64 HP-UX, IA64 Linux, and X86_64 Linux. I did get a few more errors with the new libtool than the old. Most seemed to be unrelated (timeouts on long running tests that I have seen before), I got 60 failures in ObjC (instead of 24) on IA64 Linux. I don't build ObjC on HP-UX platforms. The failures involve having an undefined reference to __gnu_objc_personality_v0 when linking and I haven't investigated them further.

Hmm, this usually means something is not being exported correctly from libobjc.so, can you do a nm on generated libobjc.so?

Thanks,
Andrew Pinski