Re: SVN for src (was Re: Binutils 2.18 prep)

 Daniel> On Wed, Apr 11, 2007 at 11:22:23AM +0100, Andrew STUBBS
 Daniel> wrote:
 >> I would suggest now that the real problem is how to convert CVS to
 >> SVN. I haven't even got a clue how that could be done. The GCC
 >> project managed it, but I imagine that it will take a CVS expert
 >> some time to get that mammoth process completed.

 Daniel> Actually, that part is quite simple.  cvs2svn is a very good
 Daniel> utility :-)

Absolutely.  I used it a bit over a year ago on a large project, and
of course the GCC project did likewise.  It was entirely painless.
Just run it and admire the result.

     paul