Re: binutils/libiberty patch for c++filt to demangle ObjC++ symbols

On 4/25/07, Eric Christopher <echristo@apple.com> wrote:

I'd hope the ObjC++ mangling should be C++ compliant. Do you have access to the apple bug reporter (radar) so you can enter it there? (If not, let me know and I'll file it).

Well that and this is also a bug in the FSF GCC for darwin still as FSF GCC for darwin does the same thing as Apple's modified GCC does for this case.

Thanks,
Andrew Pinski