Re: New libtool is in the GCC and Src trees.

Tom Tromey wrote:

> The failure looks like:
>
>     configure: loading cache .././config.cache
>     configure: error: `CXXFLAGS' has changed since the previous run:
>     configure:   former value:  -g -O2  -D_GNU_SOURCE
>     configure:   current value: -g -O2 -D_GNU_SOURCE
>     configure: error: changes in the environment can compromise the build
>     configure: error: run `make distclean' and/or `rm .././config.cache' and start over
>     configure: error: /bin/sh '../../../../trunk/libjava/classpath/configure' failed for classpath

Paolo,

What do you think about putting the confsubdir.m4 macro in the config
directory (in GCC and src) to fix this problem?  We would also have to
regenerate the configure scripts, we could either do that proactively or
let it happen as people run into the problem and/or as people regen the
configure scripts for other reasons.

The confsubdir.m4 macro can be found here:

Steve Ellcey
sje@cup.hp.com