patch: Add new tool windmc

Hello,

This patch includes a full featured windows message compiler for binutils.
I named this tool "windmc" according to "windres".  It supports most of
the MS command line options plus additionally options for default input
and output codepage support.
It uses the new API of winduni.(c&h) - I added it in the past to the
"windres" tool - for supporting MS codepage and language specifiers with
Windows API and with iconv.

This is the first version of this tool and therefore maybe there are
limitations or a lack of features. Currently known limitations are that
this tool does not support the MS options "-o", "-w", "-s", and the xslt
output option. I am currently working on to support the "-o" option.
Also there need to be added a test-case set for this tool. Maybe somebody
can help or assist me  introducing it.

ChangeLog:

2007-06-14  Kai Tietz   <kai.tietz@onevision.com>

        * binutils/Makefile.am: Add windmc tool.
        * binutils/Makefile.in: Regenerate.
        * binutils/configure.in: Add windmc tool.
        * binutils/configure: Regenerate.
        * binutils/mclex.c: New.
        * binutils/mcparse.y: New.
        * binutils/windmc.c: New.
        * binutils/windmc.h: New.
        * binutils/doc/Makefile.am: Add windmc tool.
        * binutils/doc/Makefile.in: Regenerate.
        * binutils/doc/binutils.texi: Add windmc documentation.

Cheers,
 i.A. Kai Tietz

|  (\_/)  This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny
| (='.'=) into your signature to help him gain
| (")_(") world domination.

  OneVision Software Entwicklungs GmbH & Co. KG
  Dr.-Leo-Ritter-StraÃe 9 - 93049 Regensburg
  Tel: +49.(0)941.78004.0 - Fax: +49.(0)941.78004.489 - www.OneVision.com
  Commerzbank Regensburg - BLZ 750 400 62 - Konto 6011050
  Handelsregister: HRA 6744, Amtsgericht Regensburg
  KomplementÃrin: OneVision Software Entwicklungs Verwaltungs GmbH
  Dr.-Leo-Ritter-StraÃe 9 â 93049 Regensburg
  Handelsregister: HRB 8932, Amtsgericht Regensburg - GeschÃftsfÃhrer:
Ulrike DÃhler, Manuela Kluger