RE: [patch]: PR 577 & "#pragma code_page" support for windres

On 18 June 2007 10:17, Kai Tietz wrote:

>>    char *send, *fn;
>> +  size_t len, mlen;
>>
>>    ++s;   while (ISSPACE (*s))
>>      ++s;
>> +  /* Check for #pragma code_page ( DEFAULT | <nr>).  */
>>
>> ... your patch got slightly mangled there (it also had a stray '='
>> at the end).
>
> Hmm..., I didn't got this problem on my side.

http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2007-06/txt00007.txt

  That '=' is definitely there but it's probably my mailer that mangled the s++ and while-ISSPACE lines together.

>>   BTW, ChangeLog entries should begin each line with a TAB, not spaces.
>
> I think, this is my mailer. Sorry, but I am not allowed to use another one
> I prefer.

  Ah, maybe you should send a TABified version as an attachment, and then include the SPACEified version in the body of your text, it would be a convenience for whoever checks in your patch after approval.  It's not a major issue!

    cheers,
      DaveK