Re: Add target "cr16" to Binutils

Hi Swami,

Btw, I didn't have the CVS commit access. Please advise, to whom I
should contact in this regards.

That would be me, but let's wait on this for now. It is best if you spend some time working with the binutils sources, contributing patches for others to apply, and generally getting to know the binutils way of doing things, before getting write permission and altering the CVS sources directly.

Cheers
  Nick