Re: [patch] New target "cr16" support added

Hi Swami,

I have added CompactRISC processor - CR16 architecture support to
Binutils 2.17.50 sources. Attached the patch file (File name: binutils-2.17.50-cr16.patch).

Thank you. I have applied this patch, and the CR16 testsuite patch, to the binutils sources and checked them. Unfortunately the CR16 gas tests are showing some unexpected failures, which I hope you will be able to look at and fix. They are probably my fault as I had to tidy up various parts of the patch in order to make it conform to the coding standards, and I may have introduced a bug or two.

Cheers
  Nick