PATCH: binutils fat multi-call binary

Hi there.  I'm putting together a smallish, movable, uClibc-based,
statically-linked toolchain, and this bit of automakery saves quite a
bit of space (~megabytes).  I don't really know what I'm doing
autowise, so please be gentle.  I'm sure I've made some mistakes and
probably broken a bunch of GNU-best-practices, but this works wonders
for me so I'm putting it out.  I hope that, even if it's not
committable, someone (buildroot perhaps?) will still find it useful.

. Patch is against binutils-2.18.tar.bz2
. No source changes, just some compile-time -Dthis=thats
. No objcopy/linker/compiler tricks, just plain ole C
. No GNU-specific extensions used, AFAICT
. Included automake output in patch so it's patch-and-go

Thanks.