eh_frame_hdr warning

Alan,
you added a warning to elf-eh-frame.c (http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2007-04/msg00320.html).

I'm adding dwarf eh handing to vxworks, and I'm running into this for rtp shared objects. Such objects are very uclinux-like, in that the delta between text and data segments is not fixed at link time. So we can't generate a relative .eh_frame and therefore can't generate a .eh_frame_hdr.

This is entirely expected, but I can't figure out how to silence the warning you added -- it's just going to confuse.

I'm overriding
elf_backend_can_make_relative_eh_frame
elf_backend_can_make_lsda_relative_eh_frame
elf_backend_encode_eh_address

Is there something else I should be overriding?

nathan
--
Nathan Sidwell    ::   http://www.codesourcery.com   ::         CodeSourcery