Re: how to make sure I have made cross-binutils

Hi Vichy,

How could I know whether the binutils I got is cross-platformed; that is to
say, if I get a binutil is suitable for arm system, how could I know it?

Run: "<path-to-the-binutils>/ld --help"

Look at the output. In particular look for the "supported emulations". If this is not the same as the host that you are running the command on, then you have a cross-platform binutils.

Cheers
  Nick