Re: undefined reference when mixing a.out and ELF object files ?

Hi Vincent,

The a.out-zero-big format is supported by the binutils, moreover it is the default a.out object file format for m68k (see gas/config/tc-m68k.h).
The problem seems to be present when the undefined symbols are in ELF object files, when the symbols are defined in a.out files, and when the output is something other ELF (a.out or "binary").
It is actually an unlucky mix of supported things.
But because it involves a.out, I think I'm on my own :-( :-(

Tell you what - if you can put together a *small* and *simple* test case for me I will it out locally and see if I can find a fix. No promises though... :-)

Cheers
  Nick