Re: stripping debug info & local symbols

Alan Modra wrote:

I think this is what we want.  elf_map_symbols is supposed to create
an array of sections symbols suitable for use in gas relocs, so we
need to keep the sym->value == 0 test in the loop that tries to use
existing symbols.

	* elf.c (ignore_section_sym): Don't test section sym value here.
	(elf_map_symbols): Instead check zero value here as was done prior
	to 2006-05-26 change.

that seems to do the trick, thanks! Are you going to handle committing to binutils, or do you want me to test further?

nathan
--
Nathan Sidwell    ::   http://www.codesourcery.com   ::         CodeSourcery