Re: Possible inconsistency in rcparse.c ?

Dave Korn wrote:
Michael Hentschel wrote on 09 July 2008 13:45:

Possibly a bug?

I don't know myself, but I can tell you how to answer the question:

For some control elements (AUTOCHECKBOX, AUTO3STATE, AUTORADIOBUTTON,
...) the base_style differs from the default_style (eg. no WS_TABSTOP).
For some others (CHECKBOX, ...) they are the same. This causes different
behaviour depending on whether one specifies a style in a resource
script or not.

If this is the same behaviour as MS' resource compiler, it's not a bug. If it's different to what MS' resource compiler does, it is a bug.

Well, then it is a bug.
Where is the best place to report it?

Mike