Re: Current CVS head doesn't build?

    cvs -z 9 -d :pserver:anoncvs@sourceware.org:/cvs/src co binutils

> if you use the directions as given on the homepage,

What I used is what was one the homepage but I think I've figured
out what the problem is. Ive been using "cvs update -PAd" and that
seems to pull in a bunch of stuff that I don't want or need.

Now that I've switched to just using "cvs update -PA" my compile
works much better ;-).

Mike, thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Erik