Request to modify the maintainer for H8/300 port.

Hi Nick,

This is to inform that Anil Paranjape who is currently shown as
maintainer for H8/300 port in Binutils is no longer working with
KPIT. His point of contact on the mailing list
(AnilP1@KPITCummins.com) is no longer valid. This needs to be
updated in the maintainers list.

Please let me know if there is anyone who can take up as a
maintainer for H8/300 port. Else, I would like to opt for the same.

I understand from your earlier updates and from
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/ that the primary activities for
maintainer are as follows,
"work to improve the h8/300 port, review changes by other people to
h8/300 specific files, and watch for changes to the generic code that
adversely affects the h8/300 port".

However, we have limited resources for being an active maintainer.
Hence, we may not able to do all the activities, but surely we will
make note of important changes to H8/300 port and act accordingly.

This will ensure point of contact for H8/300 port.

Please let me know your comments on this. If this is fine, I would
like to post a patch for replacing Anil as a H8/300 port maintainer.

Thanks in advance for your support on this.

Regards,
Prafulla
KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd,
Pune ( INDIA )