Xtensa port maintainer

I will soon be moving on to a new job and will be unable to continue serving as the Xtensa port maintainer for Binutils. I would like to nominate Sterling Augustine to take over that job. He knows the assembler better than I do, anyway. I am working with Sterling to wrap up a few things this week before I leave, and then if there are no objections, I will hand the maintainership over to Sterling.

It has been a pleasure to work with all of you. I have appreciated the cooperation and hard work of everyone who contributes to Binutils. Thanks!