Building gold and ld

I'd like to build both gold and ld - as I believe the first one is still marked
beta. Would it be possible to add an option to build gold in pararell to
ld (ld runs old linker and gold a new one)?

It will help testing it (I don't want to switch on gold entirly - at
least without fallback - I just want to run a few tests).

Regards
--
I've probably left my head... somewhere. Please wait untill I find it.
Homepage (pl_PL): http://uzytkownik.jogger.pl/