Re: question on i386 libopcodes library status

Hi Fred,

I see that using libopcodes, in i386 at less, the 'insn_info_valid'
field in struct disassemble_info is always 0 (as well as related
fields).
Is there any cvs-branch/patch/place that I may look to have those
'extra infos' support for i386 arch ?

Sorry, nobody is currently working on this.

If not, I may try to implement it,

Please do.

what is your contribution policy?

We require that you have FSF copyright assignment in place for the binutils project, that you follow the GNU Coding Standards for the work that you are contributing, and that the patch works.

For more information see:
  http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Papers.html
  http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/gnustandards

Cheers