Re: ARM-ELF -> PE-COFF with objcopy

Hi,

It cannot. In this case you are going to need to recompile your codec from the source code using a PE targeted toolchain.

Well, I wrote a dummy app, converted it and guess what... it doesn't work like everything else....

Ah, but my point was that you should not be trying to convert it at all. You should be trying to compile a native app for your target system.

Cheers
  Nick